Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sad Excuse for Progress

I've got the blue border on the wallhanging now, and started the scallop border, which I won't touch until after the quilting is done!

We had visitors again this weekend, and a christening, so I didn't get any quilting done at all. Now that I'm back on my own again during the week, I've been falling asleep on our sofa at crazy hours like 8:30pm... I think I'm 35 and over the hill!!!

We are hoping to sell our house as soon as we can, so when I get a call for a viewing (we've only had three since the start of the year, pretty sad!) I get stressed out trying to clean with 2 messing monsters, LOL, under my feet! We had a viewing yesterday which sounds promising. The woman liked the house and is bringing her husband to look at it, so keep your fingers crossed for us. The girls are finding it hard to say goodbye to daddy every Monday. My oldest understands on one level, but still wants her daddy. I'm looking forward to the day we can all be in the same house during the week again!! Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger  Jeanne said...

Good luck with the house sale!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I hope that you find a buyer soon. There's a gal in our bible study with two kids whose hubby works out of town during the week and I can see how stressful it is! Hang in there!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Considering everything I think you made good progress. Sending positive thoughts that this may be your buyer!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I like your Jane blocks. I have a few done and don't want to do anymore! So I need to find a setting for them. Good luck with the viewing!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Good luck with the house. I can't imagine trying to keep a house clean with two children and quilting!

Quilt looks great!

Judy L.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Debra Dee said...

Okay, I have all my fingers crossed and my toes too. Let us know when it is safe to uncross them.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I keep my fingers crossed for you . Be together with the whole family during the week is so important:c).. I love your mini Dj

8:30 AM  
Blogger Cher said...

best of luck with trying to show your house and keep it clean...whew..that is tough!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Bonnie K. Hunter said...

I remember how hard it is to sell a house with children under foot! It is so stressful. I hope this is the buyer who makes the sale for you!

Bonnie

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home