Thursday, November 09, 2006

New Look

Barbara asked if I could help do a new look for her blog yesterday, so we started working on a new clean look for the blog. I had been meaning to do the same with mine after admiring many crafting blogs with beautiful banners round the blogosphere... So...after working on her layout for a while, I got inspired to change my banner and layout too...it is still a work in progress, but so far I am liking the change.

My husband returns tomorrow from his business trip, so I am hoping for some good quilting time this weekend, in between a kids party and an antique fair in Limerick. I hope to recharge my batteries this weekend and get back into the crafting groove!

Gonna go try to knit a few rows on my mom's scarf now!

P.S. Pam and Elizabeth, please email me your addresses so I can post out my little gifties to you, I hope before the end of the year! Any other takers on the swap? I am thinking of making a hand pieced Dear Jane block christmas ornament as my gift....still 2 places left on my swap!! Kate, you know I have your address, lol!

15 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

The new look is great...wish I had a clue how to do that!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous new banner! I'm with Carolyn, I have been trying to figure out how to make myself one for a while now...

10:34 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Cathi, I love your new look! So may people are going to this. If I had a clue what to do I might think about doing the same - but right now I'd rather quilt that play with the look of my blog.

What are the dates you are going to be in Portland? I want to jot them on my calendar at home.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I like the new look - it was a wow when I clicked on it! Hope you enjoy the Limerick fair and get some quilting time!

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new look. I'm a sucker for a white background. Must be my history as a graphic designer-- much easier to read. /paula the_quilter at yahoo dot com

12:01 AM  
Blogger Silverthimble said...

I love the new look to your blog!

2:31 AM  
Blogger jodie said...

It looks great Cathi.

Jodie

3:54 AM  
Blogger May Britt said...

The new look is great. If you would share your knowledge how to make this I would appriciate it. I have tryed to change my banner, but it does not work LOL

8:11 AM  
Blogger Hedgehog said...

I love the new look!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

I like the new look. Love the enlargement of you little ones, and of the countryside.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jo in NZ said...

Great banner Cathi.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Hanne said...

Your blog is looking great :-)
One thing though - now I have to scroll sideways using Internet Explorer, to get the full screen, so that mean I miss out things from your sidebar if I do not scroll.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Hanne said...

Me again - testing with Opera browser. Still need to scroll sideways.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new look! Those pics are are wonderful!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Mary Johnson said...

I love the new banner too - looks great.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home