Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pay it Forward "swap"

I am participating in a "swap" that Jo in New Zealand mentioned and that is making its rounds amidst the blogosphere. The first five people that say they are interested in a little handmade quilty gift from Ireland will receive one from me and the only stipulation is that they have to promise to do the same thing to other folks on their blog to spread the love, lol!! I am thinking a hand quilted patchwork ornament of some sort. Anyone interested in joining along?

5 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

I love the idea and wish I could participate, but as long as I'm working and having trouble keeping up with what needs to happen now there is no way I can take on anything else.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I have managed to resist Pay It Forward thus far, now I am throwing in the towel and will play along. Count me in.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Kate North said...

I bet you knew I couldn't resist something like this! Count me in...

2:25 PM  
Blogger Forgetmenot said...

I'd love one! Please count me in!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Shellie said...

I'm in. It sounds like fun and now that winter is beginning to set it and we are settling down I'm more in the mood to quilt again.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home