Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Office Productivity

I was able to finish the free-motion quilting on Aisling's quilt during the day today while the kids played nearby...in my new spiffy cool office! I did the hearts freehand and then just did a meander...one of these days I want to try those peacock feathers Tazzie described!

I have also gotten to the construction of the cable cardigan...button band, collar and buttons left!!

I got a commission for two more children's name pillows...people keep telling me I should sell them...might just try to do that with a few other kid related fabric items...there is a local Sunday market here that I've been wanting to do something at...just trying to find the right items...

I've been tagged twice for the 5 inspirational blogs meme, gonna have to have a good think about that and do them on my next post!!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda C said...

You did a great job on that free motion, Cathi! The sweater is lovely as well.

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that you did a great job with the free motion quilting!

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely work--that quilt looks great! So does the cardi--love the color, btw. And you ought to try selling those pillows--they'd make super gifts for happy buyers! Looking forward to you inspirational blog list. Happy Days! :o)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could not open pics on the post before last....mom

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home