Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Aine!

November 13, 2002, my bright beautiful Aine entered our lives. I can't believe my first born is 4 already. Time sure flies.

I'm going to try to embed a little video here of our family celebration last night for my parents and friends. Crazy kid party comes on Saturday, eek!

Quilting content will arrive later today. Please just skip over it, lol, if you don't want to hear really bad singing! Really I just wanted to see how to do this and if it works!!

7 Comments:

Blogger jodie said...

Ohhh, we did get to see the pony castle up!!

Isn't it a coincidence our daughters share the same birthday (just a year apart of course!)

Jodie

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! Are these My Little Ponies making a comeback?!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

How sweet. Thanks for inviting us all to the birthday party!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Loved the video Cathi! Thanks for sharing.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Cute! Loved hearing her sweet little voice.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a happy little birthday party! She is sooooooooo sweet!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

I think it's fabulous!! I even clapped along when the candles went out!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home